Pen 2 Paper Submission Rules
Please observe the following submission rules and guidelines:
1. Deadline is Tuesday September 5, 2017.
2. You may submit one entry per category.
3. Word limits are as follows:
- Fiction and drama: up to 5,000 words or about 20 pages double spaced
- Non-Fiction: up to 5,000 words or about 20 pages double spaced
- Poetry: up to 5 pages. Please only submit one poem.
- Comics/ graphic narrative: up to 20 pages
4. ALL entries must incorporate disability as a theme OR include a major character with a disability.
5. While P2P is based in Texas, people from other states or countries are welcome to enter.
6. Along with your entry, please provide the following contact information.
**Please do not include this information in your entry itself (header/ footer, byline, etc). If submitting via Submittable.com, use the form provided. If submitting in any other way, please provide a cover page with your contact information.
- Your name
- Your contact information (address, phone number, and/or email)
- The contest division you are entering.
- OPTIONAL: A statement about the creative process or how this project has affected you and those around you. If you have a comment, we’d love to hear it!