My Medicaid Matters TX
The My Medicaid Matters (MMM) Texas campaign was created to educate the Texas legislature, Texans, policy makers and Congress about the 3,593,507 Texans whose health, independence, families and jobs are supported by Texas Medicaid: 2,605,893 children, 513,681 Texans with disabilities, 241,013 seniors, 127,402 expectant mothers, and the workers and professionals who assist them every day.
Today, 135 Texas organizations continue to work together to provide a unified voice in support of a strong Medicaid program that will continue to meet millions of Texans’ needs.
MMM message is one of:
- Health! Medicaid provides hospital, doctor and other health services to children, Texans with disabilities, older Texans and expectant mothers.
- Independence! Medicaid provides vital home and community based services that allow seniors and younger people with disabilities to live independently in their community.
- Families! Medicaid provides services that support families in caring for their children, including kids with significant disabilities!
- Jobs! Medicaid provides vital jobs for direct care workers, therapists, health care professionals and other industries!
- Download the My Medicare Matters brochure to learn more about the campaign, its history, and contact information (en Español).
- YOU can play a major role in fulfilling our goals by signing the online petition.
- Don't stop there! Forward the petition link on through your social media networks. Download and print the petition and collect as many signatures as possible (en Español).
- Organizations can show their support by signing on as a member organization.
- Visit www.MMMTx.org